October 2, 2012

Pathfinder: Curse of the Lady's Light

For the past few months, I've been working with Paizo on their awesome Pathfinder game on multiple pieces.  A special thanks to Andrew Vallas for all his help on working with me on the projects. I just received my copy of this batch in the mail so it's safe to finally post.  These were my two first half-pagers (plus a character illo) with them and I had a lot of fun working on the project. Dwarves, hammers, fire, stones. Oh yeah.


All images © 2012 Paizo Publishing


Priest of Torag in a Fight


Priest of Torag



God of the Forge


9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the God of the Forge, so powerful and great colors! It really captures the heat and the iron. You were in your element there, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stew!

    Eva- You know it :) I wish I had a bit more time to do these pieces because I was a bit under pressure with a lot of jobs at the time, but it was a lotttt of fun. Dwarves, stone forge, hammers, fire. It really doesn't get much better than that ;) And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the face of the forge. Very nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to play around with during the sketch phase.

      Delete
  4. Nice! All three came out really well, especially the forge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dude :D That seems to be a favorite. haha

      Delete
  5. You really hammered these out well. . .I'm so sorry, but it was right there. . .right there. :) Awesome work, Eric! The layouts and palettes really sell these guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I always enjoy an awesomely nerdy pun. :) Thanks, man! I appreciate it :D

      Delete